WCF tutorial | saravanakumar
Saravanakumar is working as a Senior Software Engineer in Orion India Systems Pvt Ltd. He has 4 years of Industry Experience in IT. Expertise in developing applications using C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net 2.0, .Net 3.5(WPF,WCF), SQL Server 2005/2008, SSRS, Commerce Server 2007, Interwoven, SharePoint 2007.
- MCTS in Windows Communication Foundation
- MCTS in SQL Server 2005
|17/1A, Masani amman kovil st,Srinivasanagar,Uppilipalayam,CoimbatoreTamilnadu,India - 641015 Ph: 91-9995081351e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Always create the service with Interface->Implementation format, mention the contract in Interface.
- Define the service in Class library and refer the class library in Host project. Donâ€™t use service class in host project.
- Change the instance mode to per call as default.
- Always catch exception using try/catch block and throw exception using FaultException < T >.
- Logging and Include exception should be enable while compiling the project in debug mode. While in production deployment disable the logging and Include exception details.