WCF tutorial | saravanakumar
Saravanakumar has 7 years of Industry Experience in IT. Expertise in developing applications using C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net 2.0, ASP.Net MVC 4.0, .Net 3.5/4.0/4.5(WPF,WCF), SQL Server 2005/2008, SSIS, SSRS, Commerce Server 2007, Interwoven, SharePoint 2007.
|3/24, DSV Gokulam illam,Jyothipuram PO,Periyanakan palayam,CoimbatoreTamilnadu,India - 641047 Ph: +1 860-712-9552e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Always create the service with Interface->Implementation format, mention the contract in Interface.
- Define the service in Class library and refer the class library in Host project. Don’t use service class in host project.
- Change the instance mode to per call as default.
- Always catch exception using try/catch block and throw exception using FaultException < T >.
- Logging and Include exception should be enable while compiling the project in debug mode. While in production deployment disable the logging and Include exception details.